Instead of agreeing to compromise, Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans decided to counter protests over unions by continuing their attack on human rights, this time the First Amendment. A pro-union website, defendwisconsin.com, was blocked from being accessed at the Wisconsin Capitol on Monday and Tuesday morning. When a government resorts to censoring the right of people to publish their thoughts, that government turns its back on the people that elected it, and the people should not make the mistake of re-electing those corrupt, fascist politicians. Scott Walker continues to reject calls for compromise, even while some of his fellow Republicans have chosen to listen to reason and proposed a more moderate solution to this issue. Meanwhile, Indiana Democrats have also fled their state legislature to prevent Republicans from passing anti-union legislation.
- RT @JoeBiden: Every American who worries about getting health care when they get sick can breathe a sigh of relief today. 4 days ago
- RT @SenatorMenendez: Hey Republicans, don't worry, that burn is covered under the Affordable Care Act 4 days ago
- Great speech by @billclinton this week remembering @M_McGuinness_SF and stressing the importance of protecting prog… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @jonathanvswan: Hearing from multiple GOP sources that leadership is desperate to pull this bill. 4 days ago
- Looks like the Green Party got more votes in the #PA197 special election than the Republicans. Despite not being on the ballot. 4 days ago
- 1,102 views