Instead of agreeing to compromise, Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans decided to counter protests over unions by continuing their attack on human rights, this time the First Amendment. A pro-union website, defendwisconsin.com, was blocked from being accessed at the Wisconsin Capitol on Monday and Tuesday morning. When a government resorts to censoring the right of people to publish their thoughts, that government turns its back on the people that elected it, and the people should not make the mistake of re-electing those corrupt, fascist politicians. Scott Walker continues to reject calls for compromise, even while some of his fellow Republicans have chosen to listen to reason and proposed a more moderate solution to this issue. Meanwhile, Indiana Democrats have also fled their state legislature to prevent Republicans from passing anti-union legislation.
- RT @ISPVersailles: I stopped this vehicle today for a left lane violation on I-65. The driver had approximately 20 cars slowed behind her… 19 hours ago
- RT @jfgeiger2: @btmitchell25 @alex_teplyakov @TempleUTemperor @jfgeiger2 @JPolisi2 @john_cop13 @SliM_JiM00 The best way to celebrate Fath… 2 days ago
- RT @bicycleriiights: This is awesome. @RidePATCO is increasing train frequency weeknights (from trains running every 20 to now every 15 min… 4 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: The IG report doesn’t remotely reach a conclusion about either of these issues. The president is lying and millions of Amer… 4 days ago
- #LockSomeoneUpAlready twitter.com/HillaryClinton… 5 days ago
- 1,105 views