Instead of agreeing to compromise, Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans decided to counter protests over unions by continuing their attack on human rights, this time the First Amendment. A pro-union website, defendwisconsin.com, was blocked from being accessed at the Wisconsin Capitol on Monday and Tuesday morning. When a government resorts to censoring the right of people to publish their thoughts, that government turns its back on the people that elected it, and the people should not make the mistake of re-electing those corrupt, fascist politicians. Scott Walker continues to reject calls for compromise, even while some of his fellow Republicans have chosen to listen to reason and proposed a more moderate solution to this issue. Meanwhile, Indiana Democrats have also fled their state legislature to prevent Republicans from passing anti-union legislation.
- Finally a president who's willing to stand up for what's right. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 19 hours ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: Honored by the endorsement of the architect of the 50-state strategy @GovHowardDean - who says it's time for DNC to look… 1 day ago
- RT @Mark_Painter: "Independent" Pat Toomey told PA he had a lot of issues with Trump but votes 100% in lockstep with him in DC. https://t.… 1 day ago
- If this doesn't work out, he can try to run for both majority and minority inspector? twitter.com/peggibbons/sta… 1 day ago
- Machine wanted $372 for 4 hours of parking. Apparently I put in a ticket from January... 1 week ago
- 1,102 views