Instead of agreeing to compromise, Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans decided to counter protests over unions by continuing their attack on human rights, this time the First Amendment. A pro-union website, defendwisconsin.com, was blocked from being accessed at the Wisconsin Capitol on Monday and Tuesday morning. When a government resorts to censoring the right of people to publish their thoughts, that government turns its back on the people that elected it, and the people should not make the mistake of re-electing those corrupt, fascist politicians. Scott Walker continues to reject calls for compromise, even while some of his fellow Republicans have chosen to listen to reason and proposed a more moderate solution to this issue. Meanwhile, Indiana Democrats have also fled their state legislature to prevent Republicans from passing anti-union legislation.
- RT @sfmnemonic: By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you. 4 days ago
- RT @kibblesmith: "How did the Nukey War start, Oldfather?" "Well ..." [I stoke the fire] "It was Hashtag International Cat Day..." 1 week ago
- RT @GregVitali: Gas industry spent $1.3M lobbying Pa. legislature in 2nd quarter of 2017 pahouse.com/Vitali/InTheNe… 2 weeks ago
- RT @saksappeal: @BLPHL76 @DOrazioNick ... I'm ... I'm really confused why you guys are talking about this re: my tweet about bikes and cars. 2 weeks ago
- Will #Scaramucci also be replaced by a general now? 2 weeks ago
- 1,104 views