Instead of agreeing to compromise, Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans decided to counter protests over unions by continuing their attack on human rights, this time the First Amendment. A pro-union website, defendwisconsin.com, was blocked from being accessed at the Wisconsin Capitol on Monday and Tuesday morning. When a government resorts to censoring the right of people to publish their thoughts, that government turns its back on the people that elected it, and the people should not make the mistake of re-electing those corrupt, fascist politicians. Scott Walker continues to reject calls for compromise, even while some of his fellow Republicans have chosen to listen to reason and proposed a more moderate solution to this issue. Meanwhile, Indiana Democrats have also fled their state legislature to prevent Republicans from passing anti-union legislation.
- The 7th congressional district election has been a rollercoaster so far, and it's far from over. twitter.com/mj_lee/status/… 1 hour ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: President Trump had promised that he would run government like he ran his businesses. Promise fulfilled. Trump Casinos,… 6 hours ago
- I seem to recall the Republicans promising an annual budget without continuing resolutions once they took the major… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @MSNBC: Sen. Schumer on Oval Office meeting with President Trump ahead of shutdown: "I reluctantly put the border wall on the table for… 17 hours ago
- RT @councilofdc: Shutdown Update: In the event of a shutdown, the offices of DC's 1 voting Representative & 2 voting Senators will be close… 17 hours ago
- 1,104 views